Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Michael Dalton is a professional journalist and editor. He lives with his family and multiple pets in Southern California, but he is much more than that to me.

Michael was one of the very first authors I met when I started my journey into publishing. He tells me I approached him timidly (I'm denying that--lol!), when I asked him if he might be interested in a gift copy of my Natalie's Edge Series. Over the course of a year, I have not only come to highly respect his writing, I have come to highly respect his opinions, advice, and guidance. I often call him my Obi Wan Kenobe--his knowledge is incomparable.

But really, beyond coming to depend on him for myriad weird questions and late-night worries, I have come to call him a friend: honest, smart, and kind. And now, you can get to know this Jedi master yourself, as he boldly answered my interview questions (which he wanted to change, by the way. I said, "No."). ENJOY!

What is your favorite word? Least favorite?...

To read the rest, visit: MY WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment